We would like to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you up to date of any changes and that your health, safety, wellbeing & peace of mind comes first .
in these special circumstances, all our holiday properties & hotel partners must meet our usual strict high standards & the current disinfection protocols before every arrival. There will be extra cleaning service available upon request at an extra charge
To find out more about the cleaning measure & protocol taken please click here: Cleaning and disinfection protocol Covid-19
We are aware that many people will be wondering if this is the best moment to book your next holiday or what will happen with your existing booking. Given these circumstances & due to Covid-19 crisis, we have changed our Terms and Conditions for future bookings. You can check our new cancelation Policy below:
We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, we have done our best to manage this unprecedented situation with the utmost care and compassion as quickly as possible. to date we have fully refunded all our client's cancellations, without deducting any fees from the initial payment made.
We recognise that this is an evolving situation. We will continue to reassess our policies and procedures as they relate to future performances based on recommendations from designated public health authorities and governments agencies.
In case of airports closures from any departure or arrival destinations, you have the option to change your dates at no extra fees or charges, or you can opt to cancel your booking and you are guaranteed to receive the full refund within 48 hours.
In case your flights being cancelled for future dates due to Covid-19 emergency, you have the option to change your dates at no extra fees or charges,or you can opt to cancel your booking and you are guaranteed to receive the full refund within 48 hours. (subject to flight cancellation proof related to covid-19)
Flexible cancellation policies allow guests to get a full refund, including all fees, when they cancel at least 14 days before check-in. Please check this page to find out exactly how cancellations work for bookings up until the end of 2020
Cancellations made from the reservation date up to 14 days prior to check-in day 0%
Cancellations made from the reservation date up to 7 days prior to check-in day 30%
Cancellatiosn made from the reservation date up to 1 day prior to check-in day 100%
Cancellations for hotel rooms made from the reservation date up to 1 day prior to check-in 0%
For more details please contact us at email@example.com or call us on Tel: + 44 20 7193 9084
DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE MAJORCADIRECT.COM
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD SHALL OFFER ACCESS TO ITS WEBSITE TO GUESTS AND HOSTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD, We, or Us means DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD trading as Majorca Direct or MajorcaDirect.com, henceforth MajorcaDirect.com, company number 579521, with its registered office address, GORTLEE HOUSE, GORTLEE ROAD LETTERKENNY CO. DONEGAL F92K3HC, IRELAND. MajorcaDirect.com operates as a principal on behalf of hosts, owners, managers of holiday properties or hotel companies.
1. ”Website” means the website or app found at MajorcaDirect.com, which is operated and maintained by DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD, providing booking Services as holiday rental principal.
2. ”Services” means the services offered on MajorcaDirect.com website which include, but are not limited to, providing services for guests to book holiday properties or hotels. And services as a principal to holiday property owners, mangers and hotels companies in Mallorca represented by us as principal, by providing details of the holiday properties & hotels available for holiday rentals in Mallorca, showing availability, prices and provision for booking purposes.
3. The terms, “host(s)” “guest(s)” “user(s)” or “you”, as used in these terms and conditions refer to two parties:”
4. ”Host(s) ” means a person or company who owns or manage the holiday properties and hotel companies, which are contracted by MajorcaDirect.com to provide a holiday property or hotel accommodation rentals available for booking purposes to guests.
5. ”Guest(s)” means a person who creates an account with Majorcadirect.com website to books a holiday property or hotel accommodation with the intention of holiday rentals for the period & price agreed at the time of booking through our website.
6. ”Holiday Property” means a house, villa, finca, or apartment listed or advertised on the website available for rent.
7. ”Hotel(s)” means a hotel accommodation or bed & breakfast accommodation available for rent.
8. “Website Terms)” means these terms or conditions under which authorised access is provided to the website MajorcaDirect.com.
9.”User Account)” means the unique ID created by the user(s), Host or a Guest in order to use the website. Users must register to create an account with "MajorcaDirect.com".
a). You agree to provide accurate, current and complete details during the registration process and to update such details to keep it accurate, current and complete.
b). DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD reserves the right to suspend or terminate your MajorcaDirect.com account limiting or prohibiting your access to the website if becoming in knowledge that any details provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current or incomplete.
c). You are responsible for safeguarding your password and login details. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your MajorcaDirect.com account, whether or not you have authorised such activities or actions.
d). You agree that you will immediately notify MajorcaDirect.com of any unauthorised use of your MajorcaDirect.com account.
10.”Booking(s)” means booking(s) made by guest(s) through MajorCadirect.com) for the holiday property or hotel accommodation.
11. MajorcaDirect.com does not charge guests booking service fees or credit card fees
12.”Cancellation policy” means the policy protecting the Guest(s) booking deposits, which are refundable in case of a booking cancelation by the guests, cancellation terms are outlined by the hosts on the holiday property or hotels descriptions. ”Note: MajorcaDirect.com” guarantee the full deposit refund to guests if a cancellation is made, subject to cancellation terms outlined at the time of the booking, refund will be made 72 hours after the cancellation is made.
13.”Cleaning Fees & Tourist Eco Taxes” Most of properties prices include Cleaning Fees & Tourist Tax, and occasionally Cleaning Fees & Tourist Taxes are not included in the prices, these charges will be requested to be paid to the host(s) upon the guests arrival to the holiday property or hotel, ”NOTE: The Cleaning Fees & Tourist Eco Taxes will be clearly displayed on the holiday property, hotel descriptions, terms and prices.
14.”Booking Deposit ” means a percentage figure that the host(s)may choose in there booking terms and condition to include as pre-payment from the total of the booking fees.
15.”Damage deposit” means a refundable deposit required from time to time by the holiday property owner or managers, paid to upon the guests arrivals to the property
16. MajorcaDirect.com acts as the payment processing & collection principal of each holiday property booked with us, for the purpose of processing and protecting payments made by guests and accepting payments on behalf of holiday properties owners and hotels.
17. ."Listings" means a property, house, villa, finca, apartment or hotel accommodation that are listed on MajorcaDirect.com available for rental via the website, application or app.
18. MajorcaDirect.com does not charge fees for the creation of listings to the hosts.
19. Guests and hosts, agree, without any limitations, that you are solely responsible and liable for all activities on the website or in person undertaken through the use of your account on the website MajorcaDirect.com
20. MajorcaDirect.com will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms, from the use of or inability to use the website.
21. MajorcaDirect.com will not be liable for any contact you have with other users of MajorcaDirect.com. Your interactions or meetings with other users, whether in person or online, whom you communicate or interact with as a result of your use of the website, from your holiday property or hotel listing or booking of any accommodation via the website, are solely your responsibility.
23. You may request to cancel your membership on the website at any time during and after registration.
26. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights of the website and the material on the website.
27. Subject to the license below, all the intellectual property rights on the website MajorcaDirect.com are reserved.
You must not:
29. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
30. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
31. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
32. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
33. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as property listings and our newsletter.
34. You must not use MajorcaDirect.com website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our expressed written consent.
35. Restricted access: Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed, our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and a password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password are kept confidential.
36. In case of suspicious user activities on the website, we may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
38. You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
40. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action, whether against you or us or a third party (in each case, under any applicable law).
41. Our logos are trade marks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
42. The other registered and unregistered trade marks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights, and as such, we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
43. Competitions: From time to time, we may run competitions, free prize drawings and/or other promotions on our website. They will be subject to separate terms and conditions that we will make available to you as appropriate.
The full name of our company is DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE LTD. We are registered in the Republic of Ireland under registration number 579521 Our registered address is GORTLEE HOUSE, GORTLEE ROAD LETTERKENNY CO. DONEGAL F92K3HC. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.